• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dragon Magazine Cover Remakes

CharlesWallace

enworld.com is a reminder of my hubris
I enjoyed writing Endangered Races: Quasta. I actually wrote another Endangered Races book but wasn't happy with it and then people started republishing things without the d20 logo so it didn't seem as important. Although the Quasta would work even better as related to the Overmind from Flee Mortals. I do like the art I commissioned for the Quasta. Maybe I should try drawing my own image.
I skipped out on rpgs for a long time at the end of 2e, so I don’t know much about what things were like with the OGL and 3rd parties.

I checked out the preview pdf to read about the quasta. Man, talk about evoking sympathy and sadness and loss! These curious creatures who just want to learn about the world, shunned for their looks, isolated, dying off due to disease to such an extant that they changed how and when they name their children, in case they don’t survive. Wow.

Remove ads